Sunday, April 24, 2011

BEAST FEVER STRUCK ME!!! HELP!!!!

KYAAA!!!!! ottoke???? i'm soooo sick of this fever..but i can't get rid of it instead i got mooorrreeeee "sick' bcause of....because of...BEAST!!!!!! arrr....help me please!! they turned me into a B2uty!!! ottoke100x???
Then,one of the member took away my heart and brought it to their house!!!oh no,,,how do i live???


Hehehehehe....nonsense...juz i get reeeaaalllyyy addicted to beast lately...huhu...i don't know what to do....day by day,i got moreee love to give to them...especially to someone precious...YANG YOSEOB...yes,he's that 'someone precious' and also the one who took my heart and bring it to their dorm...hehe...Yoseobie,please give back my heart...how many times i have to tell you??




                                     
                                    WANTED!

          Name:Yang Yoseob
          Crime:Stealing Kim Junnin's heart
                     and run away with it to
                    Beast's dorm.                        Group:BEAST @ B2ST
         Other: He and his fellow members known as doojoon,junhyung,hyunseung,gikwang and dongwoon had committed serious crime which is stealing the hearts of the entire girl of the world and turned them into loyal B2UTY's...
  



So.last warning to the said above...please give me my heart back...or else...you have to marry me if you're arrested...


HAHAHAHA.....NAE SARANG=YANG YOSEOB+BEAST
                  
                  KIM JUNNIN + YANG    
        YOSEOB=HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment